Monday 26 February 2018

Change World(Bloom) Big Blue Holes? 02

                                           Big Blue Holes?

The first voice I heard in the morning was my mother’s she was calling me, wake up you lazy kid you will be late for work if you sleep anymore, hurry the breakfast is warm and ready, I snorted and said in a slow voice Mom I am awake, but still kept lying on the bed, when she didn’t find me on the (Daster Khuwan) she came to my room angrily and throw the water glass on me, OMG what does happen where did this water come from OMG I am drowning save me MOM save me, She frowns and said in the angry tone you are not drowning you dumb, were u on the seaside with those nude girls again and having fun with them in a little deep water, Ohh I came to my senses meanwhile and feel embarrassed to spit out those things loudly, ohhh MOM I was just kiddi……….. I was cut off in my half-sentence, I know I know you were kidding I am your Mother, not your dream nude beach girl, she walked away as she was speaking in a great mood.


Mother I am ready, goodbye I am off for work, take care and drive well son, and don’t be late for work when you reach to workplace give me a ring son bye, as I ride my bike on the street I can feel her loved and caring gaze on my back and I smile, I love you too mom.


At the main gate of the workplace: Hello Shah Sahab how are you today?


Shah Sahab: just need a good hug and all will be great.


OHHH NO NO NO I won’t be your hugging sandbag I won’t, I dodged him and went inside.


I asked my co-worker Saba where is the leecher, but I couldn’t find him anywhere in the office is he out today?


Saba: you don’t know that he is on leave today he is ill with flu and fever.


That damn leecher was 200% perfect yesterday when I drop him off, let me check it.


I ring the phone to his father, hello Haris how are you, and what makes you call me?


Just only and only one thing, Abu Bakar is ill I heard he has very bad flu and fever that he can’t leave bed.


Is he I don’t know either because he was eating breakfast with us in the morning he told me that he would head to work and would come early to go shopping for some clothes.


Ohhh ohhh I get it now so he has a Shopping flu and fever Thanks uncle, I can hear uncle’s laugh as I was disconnecting.


As the long day of work has come to an end as for my works too I round up all my things and walk out.

Goodbye Shah Sahab will be seeing you tomorrow, try to be well as I left the building I gave him a shout of these words and he shouted back, I won’t let you run tomorrow.


As I was riding back home I had to fuel up my bike for next week, when I reached the pump I saw a very long line which I had to take and wait for my turn,


As we all waited and while 15 minutes passed I was looking at the screen which showed the recent news about a driveway accident luckily no one got died but only had some minor injuries, as the news went on I felt the flickers in the screen like something disrupting the electronics, the first thought came to my mind a foolish thought….. that we are attack by so kind of electronic weapon, but my all thought to go in vain when I see those flickers goes back to normal and nothing happen, I was very near to have my fill, 2 people are ahead of me as I was opening my bike gas tank lock for my turn. I heard the earth-shaking blast the glasses and other fragile things were broken in a blink my bike mirrors were too WHAT THE HACK is going on, as I was thinking this someone shouted guys look what are those things, all the people in the pump run out of the roof shadow to see what is going on for someone to shout so loudly like this.


When I saw that thing I couldn’t believe it, what I saw in the sky there was a big hole if I measured it right, it was bigger than 3km and that hole had electricity inside it, feels like was dancing inside the hole, as we see in Sci-fi Movies that in portals electricity dance sophisticatedly, it was the same scene as the movie the electricity moving and the sound of it can be heard I was behind of everyone as I notice I see the screen which was showing the news were shutoff I thought someone closes it off but I see no one everyone was outside of the building I immediately check my phone and bike but everything was dead and in some second those dancing electricity again blast off with earth-shaking noise and the phone in my hand come back to life, after that the hole remains intact but the electricity which was inside of the big blue hole was gone and that hole looks like someone drilled in the sky.


 People chattering: Did you record it, Nah I can’t my phone was dead I missed it did you I also can’t it was the same as you, my phone was dead too Ohhh Sh**t we missed something great, as for the fueling my number came in a minute, and I was on my way to home.


I am home, Mother as I entered I didn’t know where she came from flying and hugging me tightly my son are you alright I heard about the blast and the hole on the news, Yes Mom I am alright as you can see me, now I need to fresh myself and will be having food.


Time moves quickly I take a bath change clothes and ready to have dinner, it’s nearly 9:00 pm the dinner is ready and I set everything on Dastar Khuwan as we start eating and watching TV, at fix 9:00 O clock the KCN brings the breaking news as their anchor says we bring the most mysterious and thrilling and scientific news today in history, As we all know about that incident of The Blue Holes it does not only appear here But all around the world and as for our own Karachi city have 3 of that hole hanging on our heads 1st located at the most popular area of Karachi (Clifton) and 2nd is located at (Suhrab Goth) and for the 3rd one is located at the area of Karachi called (Orangi Town). The hole looks the same size as it all around the world, and the whole world scientists searching and analyzing what is the reason causes those holes to appear all around the world and that electricity which was in it and we hope to have some answers soon. If you want to know more stay with us.


A few ideas ran through my head but I came to a stop on this one after blooming nothing remains like the old days when the old generation talked, anything can happen after blooming so this is also the aftereffect of blooming nothing more we will survive thinking I got in my bed and lost my consciousness from this blooming world.  





AN: Clifton and Suhrab Goth and Orangi Town are the Karachi city Areas

As for Dastar Khuwan, it’s a tradition for Muslims to have all the family members gather when they eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment